The Malabar Model 1016 A350 SCS Fill/Drain Cart is designed in accordance with Airbus system and equipment engineering specifications to meet the special servicing requirements of the A350 supplemental cooling system and has been approved for use by Airbus following a series of rigorous validation tests.
The Model 1016 has the controls and capacity to perform aircraft system and consumer unit coolant drain, fill, clean and de-aerate operations.
The Model 1016 operates in automatic control modes for periodic PGW fluid system maintenance. The cart is equipped with an electrical power cord for wall power, an optional diesel generator set for onboard power, an integral programmable logic controller (PLC), two variable speed pump drives, a HMI touchscreen, stainless steel components and piping.
The cart undercarriage features four wheel running gear with foam filled tires (4.00-8 NHS, 10-ply), full spring suspension, rear wheel parking brakes, tie down rings, towbar with 3 inch lunette eye and forklift provisions. The cart is fully enclosed with easy access doors for operation and maintenance, and a control panel cover with gas spring struts.
To facilitate connections to the various aircraft systems, an A350 ground service panel (GSP) adapter kit and an A350 consumer unit (CU) adapter kit can be obtained from Malabar.
Model 1016 is certified to CE standards and is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Compatible with PGW fluid
- Nitrogen system for aircraft draining/purging operations
- 45 gallon clean and waste stainless steel fluid reservoirs
- PLC sets system configuration and fluid flow rates for various operating modes automatically
- Differential pressure switches on filters to signal filter condition
- Storage cabinet for adapter tools
- High performance pumps and pump drives
- Vacuum system for fluid de-aeration
- Operator panel with HMI touchscreen, illuminated fluid sight glasses and an emergency stop button
- Easy access doors and hose racks
- Static ground reel
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Diesel generator set
- 380/480V input power
- 200/240V input power
- Export crating
Request A Quote