The Malabar Model 150 1 Quart and 1 Liter Turbine Oil O-C Gun is an original container fluid gun dispenser used to service various commercial aircraft engines, APUs, CSDs and IDGs. The O-C Fluid Gun Dispenser consists of a hand pump assembly, filter assembly and a fluid delivery hose.
Model 150 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Durable one piece cast aluminum body for lightweight portability
- Low or high flow manual hand pump dispenses clean filtered fluid
- Quart or liter cans can be easily loaded into the Receptacle Plate which virtually eliminates water and particulate contamination from being introduced into the aircraft fluid systems by using original fluid container
- Receptacle plate seal to eliminate fluid spillage and entry of water and contaminants when not in use
- Integral can piercer serves as pump suction tube
- 3 micron inline filter
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Model 150 is available for 1 quart or 1 liter cans
- 2 cubic inch or 4 cubic inch per stroke displacements are available
- Various turbine oil fluid placards are available to ensure compliance with customer and aircraft manufacturer's line maintenance requirements
- Standard and special hose end fittings and couplings
- Accessories and repair kits
Request A Quote