The Malabar Model 165P10AR Floating Auto-Retract Axle Jack is a 165 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking the main and/or nose landing gear. The jack consists of a two stage cylinder assembly mounted on a spherical bearing (this bearing allows the jack ship adapter to follow the arc of the aircraft jack point, thus greatly reducing the stress on the jack’s cylinder assembly as well as the aircraft axle and strut), base assembly, frame/reservoir assembly, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly, air pump kit, lubricator kit, control console and rain hat.
Model 165P10AR is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Patented floating cylinder assembly allows unit to track arc of landing gear jack point, eliminating excessive side loads on jack and landing gear thus providing safer operation and extending jack life
- Double acting auto-retract cylinder assembly incorporates a fluid bath for sealing surfaces to minimize corrosion and extend seal life. It also includes Skydrol resistant seals and bronze upper bearings for longer service life.
- Auto-retract plungers remain fully retracted while jack is being towed or in storage to protect against corrosion, contaminants and accidental damage
- Single valve control for simple and easy aircraft raising, lowering and auto-retract. Jack retracts to full retracted position automatically which provides for easy removal from under aircraft jack point after each operation.
- Control console with all controls conveniently mounted for ease of operation
- 8 inch diameter heavy duty swivel casters and retractable front wheel with Skydrol resistant tread. The tow handle actuated front wheel provides improved ground clearance for towing.
- Hydraulic fuse at the cylinder assembly prevents lowering of load in the event of a hose failure
- Two manual hand pumps (one high pressure, low volume and one low pressure, high volume)
- Air operated hydraulic pump and air line lubricator
- Oil filter cap with filtered air vent and dipstick
- Rain hat (covers cylinder assembly)
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 225 tons
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container with skid
- Load gauge for load indication (reads tons/psig)
- Ship adapter (3/4 inch female spherical radius) and storage box
- Lift ring kit (provides lift points to lift jack assembly)
Request A Quote