The Malabar Model 175S-2 Towable Wheel/Brake Changer improves efficiency by making wheel and brake changes a one-man operation. The unit’s tow capability and foam filled tires, in lieu of light duty running gear units, provides a suitable wheel/changer for ramp maintenance operations. The low profile and sturdy 175S-2 is suitable for limited clearance narrow-body aircraft as well as the largest wide body aircraft. The integral boom assembly provides an improved method of removing aircraft brakes from boxes in addition to brake installation.
The unit is capable of changing aircraft tires and wheel assemblies from 32 to 54 inches O.D. and widths to 22 inches. The boom or brake cradle (BC 300P, BC 400P, BC 500P) is required for brake change operations. The unit consists of a hydraulic hand pump, hydraulic cylinder, foam filled swivel lock casters, foam filled swivel lock caster with brake, towbar, inner and outer frames, boom, flow control valve, storage box, wheel hold down steel chain and tie down straps.
Model 175S-2 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- High lift boom & wheel support capability
- Hold down chain & tie down straps for wheel assemblies
- Swivel locks on rear casters for improved towing
- Storage box for tie down hardware
- Foam filled tires for improved safety & reliability
- Parking brake
- Towbar with 3 inch lunette eye
- Rugged tubular steel construction
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Customer specified paint color
- Export crating
Request A Quote