The Malabar Model 8876 Universal Axle Jack Test Stand is designed to test all Malabar axle jacks up to 110% of their rated ton capacity, thus enabling checking of safety pop-off valve settings. This test stand is also designed to test structural and hydraulic system integrity and verify load gauge accuracy.
Model 8876 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Rugged steel construction
- Lift rings for easy transportability
- 225 ton capacity electronic load cell
- Portable read-out (digital indicator)
- 15 foot long cable to connect portable read-out to load cell
- Battery operated with four standard "D" size batteries
- Easy zero and span adjustments
- Read-out includes shunt-cal feature to verify calibration
- Multiple 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 1/4 inch (12.7, 19.1, and 31.8 mm) spherical radius jack adapters
Request A Quote