The Malabar Model 275 Hydraulic MIL-PRF-5606 Dispenser is a 2 gallon fluid dispenser used to service the DC-10 cargo door snubber. The hand pump dispenser consists of a reservoir, pump assembly, filter assembly, check valve, relief valve, by-pass valve and a fluid delivery hose.
Model 275 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Durable, lightweight and portable 2 gallon capacity reservoir with integral carrying handle made from specially formulated "HS" crosslinked, polyethylene material that is impervious to petroleum based fluids, hydraulic fluids, UV, solvents and cleaning solutions. "HS" units maintain a very high impact strength even at sub-zero temperatures and are available in several colorfast colors for easy identification of proper fluid type.
- Manual hand pump and inline filter to dispense clean filtered aircraft fluids into aircraft systems
- Large fillport
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- "HS" polyethylene colorfast colors or polished stainless steel fluid tanks
- 3 micron absolute filter
- Discharge pressure gauge
- Lockable fillport
- Various hydraulic oil fluid placards are available to ensure compliance with customer and aircraft manufacturer's line maintenance requirements
- Standard and special hose end fittings and couplings
- Delivery hose compatible with dispensed fluid
- Fluid level gauge
- Accessories and repair kits
Request A Quote