The Malabar Model 350 Turbine Oil Dispenser is a durable, lightweight and portable 5 gallon fluid dispenser used to service various commercial aircraft engines, APIs, CSDs and IDGs. The hand pump dispenser consists of a reservoir, pump assembly, filter assembly, fluid meter and a fluid delivery hose.
Model 350 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
Standard FeaturesOptional Features
- Durable, lightweight and portable 5 gallon capacity reservoir made from specially formulated "HS" crosslinked polyethylene material that is impervious to petroleum based fluids, hydraulic fluids, UV, solvents and cleaning solutions. "HS" units maintain a very high impact strength even at sub-zero temperatures and are available in several colorfast colors for easy identification of proper fluid type.
- Stainless steel handle / axle assembly with wheels
- Manual hand pump and inline filter to dispense clean filtered aircraft fluids into aircraft systems
- Large fillport
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- "HS" polyethylene colorfast colors or polished stainless steel fluid tanks
- 3 micron absolute filter or 1 micron waterstop filter
- Mechanical fluid totalizing meters
- Discharge pressure gauge
- Lockable fillport / storage tray
- Various turbine oil fluid placards are available to ensure compliance with customer and aircraft manufacturer's line maintenance requirements
- Standard and special hose end fittings and couplings
- Polyurethane wheels
- Delivery hose compatible with dispensed fluid
- Accessories and repair kits
Request A Quote