The Model 65L5.0 65 Ton Floating Beam Assembly is used for emergency dual flats or on rim conditions. The beam includes the patented Floating™ beam assembly, which enables emergency dual flat or on rim jacking in conjunction with a Malabar 65P10 or 65P10AR floating Auto-Retract™ Axle Jack.
Model 65L5.0 is suitable for most Airbus and Boeing aircraft. This unit includes a cantilever lift beam to access the axle jack point in case of emergency landing gear flats or on rim conditions.
Model 65L5.0 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Patented Floating Beam Assembly for emergency dual flat or on rims jacking in conjunction with a model 65P10 or 65P10AR Floating Auto-Retract Axle Jack
- 12 inch diameter heavy duty wheels with Skydrol resistant tread
- Tow handle with 3 inch lunette eye for towing
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipping skid
- 65P10AR 65 Ton Axle Jack (provides lift for beam)
- Customer specified paint color
- Export crate
Request A Quote