The Malabar Model 7210B Fixed Height Tripod Jack is a 10 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in aircraft maintenance. It consists of a tripod structure, hydraulic cylinder/reservoir assembly, hand pump and swivel casters.
Model 7210B is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Manual hand pump
- Heavy duty swivel casters
- Rain hat (covers jack upper head)
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 3 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Air operated hydraulic pump
- Load gauge for load indication (reads tons/psig)
- Customer specified paint color
- Export crating
Request A Quote