The Malabar Model 7212B Fixed Height Tripod Jack is a 12 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in aircraft maintenance. It consists of a tripod structure, hydraulic cylinder/reservoir assembly, hand pump and swivel casters.
Model 7212B is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Manual hand pump with high, medium and low pressure operating positions
- Heavy duty swivel casters
- Rain hat (covers jack upper head)
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 3 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Air operated hydraulic pump
- Load gauge for load indication (reads tons/psig)
- Customer specified paint color
- Export crating
Request A Quote