The Malabar Model 8309 AOG Trailer is a self-contained landing gear service trailer engineered to cut aircraft service time to a minimum with a compact unit. The Model 8309 can be safely towed at speeds up to 20 mph (32 km/h) for faster turn-around times.
The low profile and low center of gravity trailer includes a ramp and storage space for loading/unloading and stowing Malabar axle jacks up to 95 ton capacity. The trailer also features a swing arm boom that permits single operator loading and unloading of nitrogen bottles. The trailer securely holds the bottles and provides mounting for the hoses required for servicing the aircraft.
The trailer includes a high pressure regulator for servicing aircraft struts and accumulator systems. The trailer also includes a low pressure regulator for servicing aircraft tires and pneumatic pressure to operate aircraft axle jacks. Nitrogen service is provided through delivery hoses and the selected gas bottle valve fittings.
The trailer does not come with nitrogen bottle valve fittings. Customers can purchase valve fittings as options or specify their gas cylinder connection fittings at time of order to ensure correct fittings are supplied.
The Model 8309 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Rugged tubular steel frame
- Bottle and axle jack restraint straps
- Two regulators with relief valves and gauges
- High pressure nitrogen hose with safety chuck to prevent filling low pressure tires from high pressure system
- Low pressure nitrogen hose with Schrader air chuck
- Towbar with 3 inch ID lunette ring and parking brake
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- 3600 psig nitrogen bottles (furnished empty) with CGA680 valve fittings installed
- Separate CGA680 bottle valve fittings
- Separate BS-341-3 bottle valve fittings
- Separate DIN-477-10 bottle valve fittings
- Separate CGA580 bottle valve fittings
- Customer specified paint color
- Export crating
Request A Quote