The Malabar Model 8772 Axle Jack is a 15 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a two stage cylinder assembly, hydraulic reservoir and hand pump assembly. A lifting handle is also supplied for ease of handling.
Model 8772 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- Extension screw and hand pump parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Manual hand pump
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote