The Malabar Model 8842 Axle Jack is a 45 ton capacity, three stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking the main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a three stage cylinder assembly, frame/reservoir assembly, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly and control console.
Model 8842 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- Single valve control for simple and easy aircraft raising and lowering
- Control console with all controls conveniently mounted for ease of operation
- 8 inch diameter heavy duty swivel casters and retractable front wheel with Skydrol resistant tread. The tow handle actuated front wheel provides improved ground clearance for towing.
- Hydraulic fuse at the cylinder assembly prevents lowering of load in the event of a fluid line failure
- Two manual hand pumps (one high pressure, low volume and one low pressure, high volume)
- Oil filter cap with filtered air vent and dipstick
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 62.5 tons
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container with skid
- Air operated hydraulic pump
- Air retract (for fast plunger retraction)
- Load gauge for load indication (reads tons/psig)
- Long extension screw (1 inch extra low/extended height)
- Air line lubricator (for air operated hydraulic pump)
- Rain hat (covers cylinder assembly)
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote