The Malabar Model 8864 Fixed Height Tripod Jack is a 30 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in aircraft maintenance. It consists of a tripod structure, hydraulic cylinder assembly, reservoir, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly, tow handle, air pump, adjustable swivel foot with hydraulic caster and shock absorber and ladder.
Model 8864 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Manual hand pump with high, medium and low pressure operating positions
- Heavy duty tow handle and swivel casters with swivel locks for improved towing
- Hydraulic "thermal" relief valve for added protection and safety in the event of internal fluid expansion due to temperature
- Secondary cylinder seal for protection against contaminants and to prolong life of primary seal
- Rain hat (covers jack upper head)
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- Air operated hydraulic pump
- Hydraulic operated casters provide ease in jack leveling and increased ground clearance for towing
- 3 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
Request A Quote