The Malabar Model 8920 Floating “Fly-Away” Axle Jack is a 95 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking the main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a two stage cylinder assembly mounted on a spherical bearing (this bearing allows the jack ship adapter to follow the arc of the aircraft jack point, thus greatly reducing the stress on the jack’s cylinder assembly as well as the aircraft axle and strut), base assembly, frame/reservoir assembly, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly, air-retract and control console.
Model 8920 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Patented floating cylinder assembly allows unit to track arc of landing gear jack point, eliminating excessive side loads on jack and landing gear thus providing safer operation and extending jack life
- Air retract for fast plunger retraction. Jack retracts to full retracted position, which provides for easy removal from under aircraft jack point after each operation.
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- Extension screw and hand pump parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Two manual hand pumps (one high pressure, low volume and one low pressure, high volume)
- Air operated hydraulic pump for power operation
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 125% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote