The Malabar Model 8939 Axle Jack is a 25 ton capacity, single stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. It consists of a single stage cylinder assembly, hydraulic reservoir and hand pump. A lifting handle is also supplied for ease of handling.
The Model 8939 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Manual hand pump
- Secondary cylinder seal for protection against contaminants and to prolong life of primary seal
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (white)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote