The Malabar Model 8943-O2 Oxygen Service Cart services aircraft oxygen systems and features a counter-balanced bottle rack that permits single operator loading and unloading of gas bottles. The cart securely holds the bottles and provides mounting for the hose required to service the aircraft.
The cart does not come with gas bottle valve fittings. Customers can purchase valve fittings as options or specify their gas cylinder connection fittings at time of order to ensure correct fittings are supplied.
Model 8943-O2 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Rugged tubular steel frame
- Bottle restraint strap
- Oxygen delivery system with high quality regulator and gauges
- Oxygen hose includes AN800-3 (3/8-24 thread) oxygen charge adapter with dust plug
- Towbar with 3 inch ID lunette ring and parking brake
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Oxygen boost pump powered by air
- 2400 psig oxygen bottles (furnished empty) with CGA540 valve fittings installed
- Separate CGA540 bottle valve fittings
- Separate BS-341-3 bottle valve fittings
- Separate DIN-477-9 bottle valve fittings
- Customer specified paint color
- Export crating
Request A Quote