The Malabar Model 8957-N2 Nitrogen Service Cart features a counter balanced bottle rack that permits single operator loading and unloading of gas bottles. The cart securely holds the bottles and provides mounting for the hoses required for servicing the aircraft.
The cart includes a high pressure regulator for servicing aircraft struts and accumulator systems. The cart also includes a low-pressure regulator for servicing aircraft tires and aircraft jacks. Gas service is provided through delivery hoses and the selected gas bottle valve fittings.
The cart does not come with gas bottle valve fittings. Customers can purchase valve fittings as options or specify their gas cylinder connection fittings at time of order to ensure correct fittings are supplied.
Model 8957-N2 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Rugged tubular steel frame
- Bottle restraint strap
- Two regulators with relief valves and gauges
- High pressure nitrogen hose with safety chuck to prevent filling low pressure tires from high pressure system
- Low pressure nitrogen hose with Schrader air chuck
- Towbar with 3 inch ID lunette ring and parking brake
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Nitrogen boost pump powered by air or nitrogen bottles
- 3600 psig nitrogen bottles (furnished empty) with CGA680 valve fittings installed
- Separate CGA680 bottle valve fittings
- Separate BS-341-3 bottle valve fittings
- Separate DIN-477-10 bottle valve fittings
- Separate CGA580 bottle valve fittings
- Customer specified paint color
- Export crating
Request A Quote