The Malabar Models 1010A and 1011A B787 Coolant Service Carts (CSC) are designed in accordance with B787 system and equipment engineering specifications to meet the special servicing requirements of the aircraft environmental control systems (PECS, ICS, FCAC). The unit has the controls and capacity to perform aircraft coolant drain, fill, clean and de-aerate operations on the largest aircraft system volume (ICS) in one hour or less.
Model 1010A is an electric service cart and Model 1011A is a diesel genset/electric service cart.
To facilitate connections to the various aircraft systems, a K-Tool Adapter Kit p/n K-21016-130 can be obtained from Malabar.
The CSC operates in semiautomatic and manual control modes for periodic BMS 3-42 fluid system maintenance. It is equipped with an integral programmable logic controller (PLC), a variable speed pump drive and stainless steel components. The CSC undercarriage features four wheel running gear with foam filled tires (4.00-8 NHS, 10 ply), full spring suspension, rear wheel parking brakes, tie down rings, tow bar with 3 inch lunette eye and forklift provisions. The unit is fully enclosed with easy access doors and a control panel cover with gas spring struts.
Models 1010A and 1011A coolant service carts are built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers will receive a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Materials compatible with BMS 3-42 fluid
- Nitrogen system for aircraft draining/purging operations
- 50 gallon clean and waste stainless steel fluid reservoirs
- PLC sets system configuration and fluid flow rates for various operating modes
- Differential pressure switches on filters to signal filter condition
- Storage cabinets for K-Tool Adapter Kit K21016-130
- High performance pump and pump drive
- Vacuum system for fluid de-aeration
- Operator panel with digital flow meter, fluid temp gauge, pressure gauges, mode selector, vacuum and nitrogen pressure control, alarm indicators, illuminated fluid sight glasses, a cycle timer and an emergency stop button
- Easy access doors and hose racks
- Static ground reel
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
- Non-marking tires
- Foam filled tires
- 380/480V input power
- 200/240V input power
- Folding shelf
- Export crating
Request A Quote