The Malabar Model 8890 Axle Jack is a 20 ton capacity, three stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a three stage cylinder assembly, hydraulic reservoir and hand pump assembly. A lifting handle is also supplied for ease of handling.
Model 8890 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- Extension screw and hand pump parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Two stage hand pump for rapid cylinder extension (high pressure/low volume and low pressure/high volume)
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
Request A Quote