The Malabar Model 8962 Fixed Height Tripod Jack is a 12 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed for use in aircraft maintenance. It consists of a tripod structure with integrated dual leg reservoirs, hydraulic cylinder assembly, hand pump, swivel casters and locknuts with handwheels.
The Model 8962 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Rugged tubular steel frame
- Manual hand pump
- Spring loaded swivel casters for smooth jack maneuverability
- Locknuts with handwheels
- Secondary cylinder seal for protection against contaminants and to prolong life of primary seal
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (white)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 3 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
Request A Quote