The Malabar Model 8966 Axle Jack is a 20 ton capacity, three stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. It consists of a three stage cylinder assembly, hydraulic reservoir and hand pump. A lifting handle is also supplied for ease of handling.
Model 8966 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
Standard FeaturesOptional FeaturesApplication
- Two stage hand pump for rapid cylinder extension (low pressure/high volume and high pressure/low volume)
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (white)
- Factory proof load @150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Customer specified paint color
- Permanent shipping and storage ATA enclosure
Request A Quote