The Malabar Model 8833-2 Universal Axle Jack Test Stand is designed to test all Malabar axle jacks up to 110% of their rated capacity, thus enabling checking of safety pop-off valve settings. This test stand is also designed to test structural and hydraulic system integrity and verify load gauge accuracy.
Model 8833-2 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Rugged steel base, load bars and head
- Integral lift bar for easy transportability
- 100 ton capacity electronic load cell
- Portable read-out (digital indicator)
- 10 foot long cable to connect portable read-out to load cell
- Battery operated with four standard "D" size batteries
- Easy zero and span adjustments
- Read-out includes shunt-cal feature to verify calibration
- Multiple 3/4 inch and 1/2 inch (19 and 12.7 mm) spherical radius jack adapters
Request A Quote