The Malabar Model 50P9AR Auto-Retract Axle Jack is a 50 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking the main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a two stage cylinder assembly, frame/reservoir assembly, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly and control console.
Model 50P9AR is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Double acting auto-retract cylinder assembly incorporates a fluid bath for sealing surfaces to minimize corrosion and extend seal life. It also includes Skydrol resistant seals and bronze upper bearings for longer service life.
- Auto-retract plungers remain fully retracted while jack is being towed or in storage to protect against corrosion, contaminants and accidental damage
- Single valve control for simple and easy aircraft raising, lowering and auto-retract. Jack retracts to fully retracted position automatically which provides for easy removal from under aircraft jack point after each operation.
- Control console with all controls conveniently mounted for ease of operation
- 8 inch diameter heavy duty swivel casters and retractable front wheel with Skydrol resistant tread. The tow handle actuated front wheel provides improved ground clearance for towing.
- Hydraulic fuse at the cylinder assembly prevents lowering of load in the event of a fluid line failure
- Two manual hand pumps (one high pressure, low volume and one low pressure, high volume)
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Oil filter cap with filtered air vent and dipstick
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container with skid
- Air operated hydraulic pump
- Load gauge for load indication (reads tons/psig)
- Air line lubricator (for air operated hydraulic pump)
- Rain hat (covers cylinder assembly)
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote