The Malabar Model 7235A Fixed Height Tripod Jack is a 35 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in aircraft maintenance. It consists of a tripod structure, hydraulic cylinder/reservoir assembly, adjustable hand pump and swivel casters.
Model 7235A is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Manual hand pump with high, medium and low pressure operating positions
- Heavy duty swivel casters
- Rain hat (covers jack upper head)
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 3 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
Request A Quote