The Malabar Model 8730B Fixed Height Tripod Jack is a 60 ton capacity, single stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in aircraft maintenance. It consists of a tripod structure, hydraulic cylinder assembly, reservoir, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly, tow handle, adjustable swivel feet, swivel casters and dual hose rack.
Model 8730B is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use, and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Manual hand pump with high, medium and low pressure operating positions
- Heavy duty tow handle and swivel casters with swivel locks for improved towing
- Hydraulic "thermal" relief valve for added protection and safety in the event of internal fluid expansion due to temperature
- Adjustable swivel feet with level for leveling jack
- Hose rack for dual hose storage
- Secondary cylinder seal for protection against contaminants and to prolong life of primary seal
- Rain hat (covers jack upper head)
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 3 year standard warranty
- Shipment on domestic skid
Request A Quote