The Malabar Model 8901 Universal Rapid Deployment Jack Set consists of two pallet racks, each with two Model 8902 Variable Height Tripod Jacks per pallet rack, for a total of four tripod jacks. The kit is attached to two 88 inch x 125 inch standard air cargo pallets (supplied by others). The Malabar Model 8902 Variable Height Tripod Jacks are 80 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jacks designed primarily for use in aircraft maintenance. Each jack consists of a tripod structure, hydraulic cylinder assembly, reservoir, valve block assembly, hand pump assembly, air pump, adjustable swivel feet, tow handle and swivel casters. Leg extensions, medium braces, long braces, stinger, stinger extension, a ladder and tools are supplied for erecting each jack in all positions.
Model 8901 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Four Model 8902 Tripod Jacks
- Two pallet racks
- Two 15 inch x 30 inch x 12-1/4 inch storage boxes
- One B777 Tail Jack Extender
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- 1 year standard warranty
- Pallet racks securely store jacks and are ready to be transported on standard 88 inch x 125 inch air cargo pallets
- Toggle clamps, quick release pins and bungee cords are easily removed to rapidly deploy jacks
- Four portable load gauge kits
- Two 88 inch x 125 inch air cargo pallets
- One jack extender kit (extends three Model 8902 Tripod Jacks to position 4 configuration. Contains one A330/340/350 tail jack extender)
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote