The Malabar Model 8919 “Fly-Away” Axle Jack is a 45 ton capacity, three stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a three stage cylinder assembly, air operated hydraulic pump with air relief valve and valve block and hand pump assembly.
Model 8919 is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Hard chrome plated cylinder and plunger bores
- Extension screw and hand pump parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Two manual hand pumps (one high pressure, low volume and one low pressure, high volume)
- Air operated hydraulic pump for power operation
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote