The Malabar Model 215B Axle Jack is a 20 ton capacity, two stage hydraulic jack designed primarily for use in jacking main and/or nose landing gear of various aircraft. The jack consists of a two stage cylinder assembly, hydraulic reservoir and hand pump assembly. A lifting handle is also supplied for ease of handling.
Model 215B is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Manual hand pump
- Secondary cylinder seal for protection against contaminants and to prolong life of primary seal
- Hard chrome plated cylinder bore
- All unpainted parts are plated to resist corrosion
- Skydrol resistant paint (white)
- Factory proof load @ 150% of rated capacity
- 1 year standard warranty
- Fully enclosed shipping container
- Customer specified paint color
Request A Quote