The Malabar Model 8429E 150 Ton Portable Axle & Tripod Jack Test Fixture is designed to test Malabar axle jacks and tripod jacks up to their safety pop-off valve settings, thus enabling checking of safety pop-off valve settings. This test fixture is also designed to test hydraulic system integrity and verify load gauge accuracy.
Model 8429E is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions, rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service. Our customers are guaranteed a quality product with each purchase and are assured of our continued product support whenever and wherever the need arises.
- Rugged steel load bars, pins and test head
- Integral lift bar for easy positioning on jack
- 150 ton capacity electronic load cell
- Hand-held measuring Instrument
- 50 foot long cable to connect measuring instrument to load cell
- Battery operated with four "AAA" size batteries
- Easy zero and span adjustments
- Measuring instrument includes shunt-cal feature to verify calibration
- Multiple 3/4 inch (19 mm) male and female spherical radius adapters and 1 1/4 (32 mm) female spherical radius adapter
- Storage and shipping container with mounting hardware to secure test fixture parts
- Axle jack test kit
Request A Quote